April 28, 2003

Awsome! I'm hooked...I'll never use anything other than Blogger. The new version is awsome! I just started using Blogger a few days ago, and experienced a ton of problems. I deleted the test blog and started another. Now I'm happily clicking away on the new version. Those with old Blogger accounts will soon get to experience the new version. I tried Blogger to see if it was easy (or possible) to set up. It was incredibly easy, especially when you use Blog*Spot (it's wonderful!). I'll no longer hand-code, or pay Tripod for their stupid tool! This new version is much easier...especially because the hassle of figuring out how to archive entries has nicely disappeared. Eventually, everyone's going to want their own blog. With Blogger, it's free, and easy! Blogger.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home