May 26, 2003

Gotta make this one quick...don't have much time...so much to do. I got a new computer (super-fast, with an nVidia GeForce 4!), and probably the biggest advantage of upgrading has been getting Windows XP. It ain't OS X, but it's cool. Hopefully I won't have to deal with as many crashes and freezes. For those of my readers from http://mysthints.realriven.com, let me clear up a misunderstanding on one issue. I have read several reports that Myst games do not work on XP. I've found that they all do work -- simply right click on the game in the game folder on the start menu, click "Properties," click "Compatibility," and choose to run it in an emulator mode of 95, 98, or ME. Also, make sure you have the latest version of Quicktime.

Sorry, I haven't gotten to work on the Exile Hints page much. I'll try to make it available as soon as possible.

Happy gaming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home