May 10, 2004

Thoughts on New Blogger

Wow. That's about all that comes to mind. Absolutely amazing. Wonderful. Tons of new features, and, incredibly, Adaptive Path and lots of my favorite designers like Bowman and Zeldman (that I nearly idolize for their incredible design skills) helped redesign Blogger.com, the interface of the program itself, and twenty-six, count 'em (if I remember correctly), twenty-six new and beautiful templates--all standards compliant, too! What a great idea! I've already read Doug Bowman's thoughts on the redesign, too, and I can't say thank you enough to him and all the others who contributed to this great project. I have to say, all of the new templates are beyond my skills right now, so I'm going with this...what do you think? Now you can actually let me know. Thank you, thank you Pyra! You have revolutionized the web. Blogging will be far better now, thanks to you. Keep up the good work, everybody!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good show Greg... Not a bad blog. How bout doing a game review of something other than Uru/Myst hmmm? ;-)
Anyway you'll hear from me soon I'm sure...

Signed - The Phantom Starwars guy who collects keycards

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home