July 04, 2004

Here Comes the Flood

Of visitors, that is. I guess I have to attribute my recent guests and comments to this post on the widely-read blog of Biz Stone. Even if it was regarding a problem, it's still publicity and I thank him for it! :-)

As for the issue of Biz's post, sorry about the problems to those of you who use Safari. I wasn't aware of this problem (which must be due to faulty CSS). I'm still working my way through Designing With Web Standards, so hopefully I will be able to fix things up a bit. I've even been contemplating a very simple XHTML Transitional table-based layout, which would help some of the layout problems. Of course, you can just follow Biz's advice and read the Atom feed (possible by Blogger employee's ingenuity) directly in your browser.

Update: The temporary table layout has been replaced with pure css. Hope it looks ok now, Biz. If anybody notices any more problems, please let me know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos said...

Dude! I like your banner. Could you design one for me? What can I do for you?
:P

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home