May 22, 2005

Myst V Preview Goodies

Ubisoft showed a demo of Myst V (along with lots of other stuff) at E3 this week. They blogged about it too, and got to interview Rand Miller and get some more of his thoughts on Myst V and what's coming next. A new Myst V teaser site is up, created by the same team that did the award-winning Myst IV: Revelation site. But my favorite of the goodies (caution: major spoilers, here) are the three new videos captured ingame. The smoothness of it and the incredible quality of the graphics (and especially the motion-captured animation for Esher and Yeesha) just knocked my socks off. My hopes have gone from medium to high. Now I'm just left to wonder when Cyan will get busy and update their own site after all this is going on.

2 Comments:

Blogger james said...

Humph. Either Cyan is purposely not updating to keep us in the torturous dark, or, like so many other cool people, they are terrible at updating.
I look at the screenshots for EoA, and I drooooooooooooool....(drip, drip). I hope I'll be able to get it.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Yeah, I can't figure out for the life of me why Cyan has let their site go this long with no updates, no art page, no downloads, no fancy art for the header...strange. Maybe they're too busy with Latus.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home